Need some Halloween inspiration for Rainbow Loom? Here are some ideas to get you started.
1. Basic Bracelets. Simple single chain bracelets in Halloween colors make a great hand-out item for any Trick-Or-Treaters that come by your house.
2. Halloween Necklace. Check out this great tutorial for a Rainbow Loom necklace in halloween colors.
3. Candy Corn inspired beaded Rainbow Loom bracelet. From the Rainbow Loom facebook page. Great work!
4. Pumpkin charms. There is a video and instructional printout available to help you make this Pumpkin charm.
6. Rainbow Loom pumpkin key chain. For this design you will need 2 looms attached side-by-side. Use the same technique as for a triple single, except use two bands for all the rows and put the cross-wise bands across all 5 rows.